Project Management Course Review



My overall learning in the project management course for this semester has not be vast.

I've learned the steps in the process management cycle and what the requirement documentation for planning a project.

By doing  a project which required me to join a team and plan an event, i seen how important it is to following the steps in the project management cycle and preparing the requirement documents.

Doing the above is crucial for the success of the project

The project management class has not impacted me personally in a big way.

a. Self - I have a tendency of underestimating the work required and by doing that i don't give my best and this course had shown me just how badly this reflects not only on my work but on myself.

b. Discipline - by doing this course I've cone to realize that I lack discipline in regards to of o use my time.

c. Managing a team - N/A

d. Working in a team - The purpose of working in teams is to make the workload more manageable which would improve productive. throughout this project working in a team has made things easier.

e. Holding persons accountable - In my years of working in groups, i have come to realize that this is a very important part of teamwork and must be done in order for the work to get done. If this is not practiced then some group members will be doing other members share of the workload etc.

Comments